I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

From Pst Phil's Desk..a timely note

PATIENCE
'Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi, I'm Phil Pringle
You're going to love this

Patience is strength of spirit. She is the measure of our capacity.
Short spirit, short patience, long spirit, long patience.
Patience bears heavy loads with a happy attitude, without complaining.
Patience is something I decide to receive, to embrace.
Say, 'I decide to be patient. I receive patience now.'
Patience is nourished through trial, strengthened through pressure.
Whatever you're facing right now, it is growing your level of patience.
This in turn increases your capacity.
Increased capacity increases your success levels.
Be patient. It will surely come to pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home