I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

amazing sUnday!

Sunday was amazing! Breakthrough 40 mark! If there's a title apt for Sunday's sermon by beloved Dr Joe, it's gotta be "Don't act like you know God when you really don't." HA! Well that's what I came up with. heh.

I loved the vibe on Sunday and I really want to thank God for His favour and the harvest that we've reaped. Lord, I really want to keep the harvest in this time. Please give me the faith and I desperately cry out to You in desperation. Lord, teach me to love the people You've entrusted me.

I'm tired of winning and then losing, NO! I want to win, consolidate, disciple and send them all out! I want armies of God! I want strong army! Not luke-warm, wimpy ones! Please God, teach me to have faith, trust You and have compassion for without Jesus I can do nothing!!!!

MORE OF YOU LORD!

Lastly, a note to all r.n. members who read this, let's give God excellence every week, every service, every cell group, not just in IMWs but all the time, knowing that the atmosphere we built is going to bless every person and member who comes to worship Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home