I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Day of Downs =( and Ups =)

Darling's birthday today! =) Yesterday nite went to celebrate, attempted something out of the usual- but did something so DUMB, ruined it for my dearest. Tsk.

Morning was horrid- hurled angry words, spotted by Pst C.J, good that she left us alone =/, just horrid. So moral of the whole incident is "Get over yourself, Von" and boy, I WILL! YES!

A crazy bunch of us went to queue for Benny Hinn at 10am! It was quite a drama really, with people jumping queue and all the whole ugly singaporean or rather Asian syndrome. -_-*. But, u see, I've to checked my own inclination towards judging and lack of love too. See, how God's church so needs His touch! God, come. MORe! and NEVER, NEVER stop. Use us LOrd, our unclean hands and lips.

Benny Hinn was great. One thing I learn is to be persistent and determined for my breakthrough, to claim God's promises. Nothing is impossible with GOD. Me and God make the majority. I'm a king, ruling with my King! Amen. Cant wait for tmr. Double portion of anointing.

Don't stop coming to me Lord. Enroll me in Your new-breed of army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home