I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

heyo! playo..a bit of random-ness

HA! Just came back from watching BE COOL..it's alright... Basically lots of black slang the 'yo', 'yo bro', 'play-yo','be kewl...' yada-yada. Sean enjoyed it and so do I cos you get to laugh at anything and everything. Heh.

Got my hair cut yesterday. Nah, didn't get no colour cos ain't no guts to ask. heh. (Su's like 'aiyah! you must ask lah...' Heh, Zap spent a good hour and 15 mins on me, I have got no complains.=) Everybody's asking me about my hair: where i had it cut and how much, when I tell them it's free they're like 'No Way!', 'Why?' ...Cos God said so. =) This whole deal is God and cos God said He wants to bless me so here's the blessing. Free hair-dos until who-knows-when. Isn't that amazing? God cares about me and knows what I love and want that He just takes care of it. *blissful sigh*

I want strong disciples, strong members because all that equals a STRONG church. That's what I've been praying for 'God make us strong...No more defeated mentalities, depression, frustrations and confusions. NO more!' I will be strong! YEAHHHHH....

Love..If you ain't got love, you ain't got nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home