I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Star-gazing

Did I forget to tell Ting me and Su saw one of the S.H.E gals at KLCC?? I think her name's....erm... well, it starts with S.. Well, you can so tell I'm not a big fan.

Went out with hubby to catch the incredibles and had lunch at Jack's, tell you I can have a good slat of steak anytime!!! But the waitress serving us is so.....well dearest hubby needed his daily dose of coffee and so asked if he could have his coffee served first but the waitress said no (which to me is a shocker!!) and hubby went "Why leh?" and her answer was simply no lah, now you've your drinks first..later after meal then coffee..What?! The server dictating the customer's preference. To me, it's all very interesting, but looking around in the restaurant I can just imagine why, 3/4 of the staff are your typical auntie and ah-cheks. Talk abt flexibility with em?? Erm...I don't think so.

Incredibles is really enjoyable. Leaves you feeling good, no lousy feelings like from most movies or leave you feeling freaked or etc.. get my drift? heh. Well, the moral of this story (Incredibles) is basically "Be who you are created to be." Trying to deny it makes you miserable, trying to be who you are not makes you pathetic.

Oh, today's another star-gazing day: saw Aileen Tan and husband, a Channel U host- the one from China, and her husband Hong something or something Hong. Robin Leong (yelp)..think he had opened a new shop at wheellock place teaching chi/gong fu...any chance of seeing Fiona Xie snooping around in one of the classes? Hee.

Oh did I update that I've started work, I mean in the office?? Well, I'll leave that for another day. I like working in the office, of course with all things, there're pros and cons. My take is I love making cons into pros! Von, you rock.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home