I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

aaaahhhhhhhh!

My lower set of teeth is throbbing with pain/soreness! Yesterday, got my removable retainers because my teeth shifted...*boo hoo* PAIN! Yelp!

I preached my first sermon on Sunday!! It was good because it felt so easy to convey and I know it's God! It's always God. And I realize something and that is when you just live your life with God, sometimes,work doesn't really feel like work. heh.

I mean of course, we need to prep, we need to seek God, need to know His flow etc. But it seems like when you work with Him, your fruit multiplies and like Jesus puts it,

"My food is to do the will of God."

It really satisfies...=)

ahhh...pain!! =P

All for vanity's sake!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home