I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Thursday, November 25, 2004

meh meh

went to the doc today. Was feeling the bug getting to me the past few days but this morning in the office, was getting this horrible headache and feeling really nauseous.
Good, I go to the doc though, get the ailment out of the way.
Many things happened the past few days, some good, some not-so good.
Ah well, that's life =)
Got a feeling, I ain't going to be sleeping much today. Would go read some books..Ok not the best thing to do when u are recovering from an illness... Oh but what the heck. My spirit needs some serious nutrients and communicating with Father, lest I slowly crash and burn. =P
Have to guard my faith which nwadays so easily come and go.
Camp's coming. Funny though have not been very involved in the prep very much, I knew it's going to be good. Camp's always good, let me re-phrase:
RN's camp's always good.
Cos we see God, God touches us, renew and anoint us.
Want to expect more. =)
God, bring Your pple down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home