I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Status Quo.

Sleep was good. Pouring last night. Might go to KL alone...ah well..

I'm sick of status quo, of everything being the same, barely surviving. Cells' the same, ministry's the same, people's the same. Most of all, I'm the same. Maybe that's the problem here- I'm the same. Don't want things to go on the way it's always been. It's driven me to frustration already, what can be next...self-hate?

I need to love life, need more of God, want more of God, want to be so close to Him, want to wake up every morning and not have to feel overwhelmed by work, by people but be so happy because God is so close.

Or is it just a case of PMS? Nah...

I'm more than a conqueror, I'm His.

Life'll be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home