I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It's been a really long time since I've spent a day like that. I think the last time I feel sentiments the way I do now must be several months ago. Today's Monday, Monday means off day which really makes me wonder why do I need it? Like I do not feel at all over-worked so no reason for rest. At the same time my flesh screams "Slack!"

Well, MOnday to me = spend time with God. But I didn't, not one minute of it yet. So, I ought to just kick myself in the butt. Here I am preaching telling people what they ought to do, preaching holy, faith and all but I myself disqualify hands down. So what does that say about me?------- A flipping hypocrite! Goodness.

I feel today that I fit myself into the shoes of one of my pastors from my old church. She told me that once she was astonished by the fact that she could spend her entire off day sitting in front of the TV, doing nothing but pretty much just doing fingers exercises on the remote control...

So, what's up with me?

It's 12 hours after asking myself that question. A new day, a new beginning! 'His mercies are new every morning' !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home