I'm good

DANCING IS NOT WHAT I DO, IT'S WHO I AM

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We need to...

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
I know it's probably nothing very new. Many have probably came across this very common quote. But when I read it this time in an email that's sent to my junk. It struck me that this is what I really want- to be free, to be liberated, an end to all strife. And sometimes I wonder why is it even that hard if I want it so much. Only to discover that thy greatest anemy is thyself. When I choose to hold on to everything contrary to what I want, I get stuck with all that I don't want. Brings me back to many years ago through many sermons I hear preached week after week "Let go and let God"...
So, I will love despite the hurts - live that life of forgiveness Jesus led. In Christ I'm never the victim! =)
Live it out LOUD! Through my life bring Heaven on Earth...
and that'll be love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, goodness, patience, self-control and faithfulness.
With God all things are possible. they are 'yes' and 'amens'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home